So it's about time I got around to posting first birthday party pics of our girl.
First up, her actual birthday. Some time ago, someone had given me the advice to spend time just the three of us on her actual birthday. We thought it sounded like a great idea. Looking back, with the chaos that was her party, we are so glad to have had that evening together to celebrate one year of life with Campbell Rose.
We started by turning her carseat around to face the FRONT.
She wasn't as excited as I thought she would be at first. She was pretty happy about it the next day though!
Then we went to Double Dave's. Cause you know, we trust the crust. Campbell had her first taste of pizza!




Next we went to get ice cream. I have been BEYOND neurotic about what Campbell can and cannot eat. So other than family members (yes, I know who you are!) sneaking her bites of things, she has not been allowed to have sweets at all. We didn't want to give her cake and ruin the birthday party cake effect, so we opted for ice cream instead. I think she actually enjoyed the ice cream much more.




Monday, June 8, 2009
First Birthday!!
Birthday party post coming soon!
Posted by Kristin at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
mean mommy withholding desserts. :)
Post a Comment