Campbell is officially on the mend. She hasn't had any fever since yesterday and is starting to eat and drink like normal again.
Today we saw the return of her personality. When I laid her down for her nap this afternoon, she was in her diaper and a shirt. When I went to get her up, this is how I found her....


Her daddy said I had to censor the pictures. She was just too proud of herself!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Diapers are for babies
Posted by Kristin at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So stinkin' cute. I think you are going to have your hands full!
I love it!!! One time I went in to find that Jordan had done some diaper contents painting! Yes, she took off her diaper and wiped the walls, sheets, bed frame and her own body with the contents of the diaper! So glad you had an easy cleanup!
I am SO glad that she is doing better. I am so sorry that you guys had to go through that. I know how scary it is. I am thankful!
Post a Comment