Life is becoming increasingly more interesting every day since Campbell turned one. It's like someone (someone? :) flipped a switched and amped up her personality. Today she kept Missy and I entertained on a shopping trip to Target and Old Navy with a bag of goldfish and just enough attitude to be cute.
Missy and Spencer came over tonight to check on the progress of our current house project (that is another story for another day!). Missy was telling me that Ellison had just pooped in the bathtub. I thought to myself...not smugly, mind you, just matter-of-factly...that Campbell has never done that, not even as a newborn.
Famous last words. (Thoughts?).
Literally five minutes later, Missy, Spence, and Ellison left and I put Cam in the bath. She was just starting to play with her toys and instructing me which toys to hand her, when I saw IT. It was huge. I yelled for Russ and pulled her out of the tub.
We both totally panicked and acted totally bewildered...like we haven't been dealing with her poop for over a year now.
She was, of course, so funny.
If you have a sensitive stomach, you should probably stop here. I promise it's tasteful at least!



She then instructed her daddy on washing the bathtub. If you know me, you are not the least bit surprised that my child is already demonstrating an overwhelming amount of bossiness. Seriously. How can you spend that much time bossing people around when you only know ten words at the most?

Bathtub's clean. Let's try again.


Second time around was definitely less eventful!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Famous Last Words
Posted by Kristin at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Kristin- That is so hilarious! Isn't it just so funny our our little kiddos are becoming such neat little people?! :o)
Okay - picture NOT necessary. Ellison's was not near that disgusting!
I hope Russ cleaned that shovel off afterward. Hilarious!
The picture of Campbell laughing with Russ in disgust in the background is the best! Too funny!
So gross! But can I say that Campbell just gets cuter every day? How is that possible?
The one time that JP did that... Jordan was in the tub with him! And she yelled, "Mommy, what is that?1" So I had 2 kids to get out of the tub and clean and start over! Feel for ya girl! Isn't parenting fun. Love the photo of the "event" by the way :)
Post a Comment