Love the one of her half off frame. Super cute pics! How are yall doing? I have a sneaky suspision I was supposed to email you an address or something...did I forget?
We are: Russ - 4th grade teacher, grad student, and worship leader extraordinaire. Kristin - therapist, photographer, stay at home mom. Campbell - three year old darling girl. Bennett - 7 month old extra-large baby boy. And Atti the cat. We love family, our friends, laughing, The Waters Church, and each other. We pray our lives bring glory to the God who created us and redeemed us through the sacrificial love of Jesus.
3 comments:
cute, cute, cute! Soon she will be running down the sidewalk when she sees him. :)
Those pictures are priceless!
Love the one of her half off frame. Super cute pics! How are yall doing? I have a sneaky suspision I was supposed to email you an address or something...did I forget?
Post a Comment