I have loved pictures for as long as I can remember (I have a closet full of prints and negatives that I cannot bear to part with it to prove it!). I took a few photography classes in college, got a "fancy" camera, and started taking some pictures for people, mostly engagement pictures...since that's what people were doing then (getting engaged :)
I've never stopped loving pictures or loving taking pictures, but most of my friends got married off and so opportunities became less frequent.
Lately it has seemed like opportunities abound, so here I am.
My dream has always been to actually provide some sort of financial contribution to my family through photography. Okay let's be honest. I want to take pictures for a living. I've started a photography blog as a first step in putting some of my work out there and to provide samples of my work for the individuals that have expressed interest.
Here is the link. Enjoy!
Friday, February 6, 2009
I have a dream
Posted by Kristin at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment