Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Start your engines!

This afternoon Campbell and I went on a walk with Missy. She took a few toys in her stroller, including her keys. Tonight I noticed this on the counter.


Then I remembered I never posted the pictures of my little mini-driver and her first adventure behind the wheel.


I'm not sure the world, or Campbell's daddy, are ready for her to be driving!

1 comments:

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

Hey girl! We went on a walk the other day, and I tried to convince Jeremy that we should just stop at your house to say HI!, but he thought it would had been rude of us to just stop in uninvited. Maybe next time I will be able to convince he boy to stop :-) In the end, it was probably a good thing we did not stop, because we have now all been sick and we would had hated to get you all sick as well. We hope to see you soon though!