Here's a small preview of the "save-the-date" pictures I took recently for Charlotte and Brad.
For more, go to Kristin King Photography.

Friday, February 27, 2009
Charlotte & Brad
Posted by Kristin at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's a small preview of the "save-the-date" pictures I took recently for Charlotte and Brad.
For more, go to Kristin King Photography.

Posted by Kristin at 4:14 PM
6 comments:
So cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them...
You did such a great job!! I LOVE them.
So cute! I love them!!
I LOVE THEM! You people have TALENT! We definitely need to do lunch!
love that first pic so Charlotte! that's great, thanks for the support!! Im getting pics of my work uploaded as we speak!
Kristin,
You have such a beautiful family!! I found your blog, and your little girlie is so amazing!! I love the pictures you have been taking. I look forward to reading your blog! God bless!
-Krissy
Post a Comment