Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I got the BEST present for Mother's Day (although I loved the iPhone I got last year, it doesn't even come close to this!). For the past 6 months, Russ and I have been using said iPhone to record Campbell saying some of our favorite phrases of hers. He put some of the clips over music for me for Mother's Day. It is priceless.

The song behind that sweet voice is "Sweet Rose" by Matt Costa. When I was pregnant with our Rosie (Campbell Rose), Russ told me this was going to be their song. One of my favorite phrases from the song my two loves share is

"My sweet rose
As the two of us change
I want you to know that nothing stays the same
But you and I, we will remain
My rose, remember my rose"

I had to add a picture to the audio, because for the life of me I could not figure out how to upload just a video file. Oh well, seeing that cute face makes it all the better!

Enjoy. And thank you Russell King!

1 comments:

Missy said...

That is beyond awesome. Nice job, Russ! I love hearing that sweet voice.