Today I've been married to my love for 6 years.
6 years sounds like an eternity, when some days I feel like we got married yesterday!
When I think back to what the past six years have held, I am amazed at the journeys we've walked together.
Two apartments, One house (and six months with my parents!)
The last semesters of Russ's undergrad.
Two and a half years of grad school for me.
Several big "I got the job!" days.
One move from Nacogdoches to Houston.
One BIG career change for Russ.
One beautiful baby girl.
Being a part of two great church families.
Another sweet baby (boy or girl? We will know soon!)
Tears, Joy, Fears, Arguments, Laughter
Did I mention the laughter??
Russ King, there is nobody I would rather walk through this life with.
6 years sounds like an eternity, when some days I feel like we got married yesterday!
When I think back to what the past six years have held, I am amazed at the journeys we've walked together.
Two apartments, One house (and six months with my parents!)
The last semesters of Russ's undergrad.
Two and a half years of grad school for me.
Several big "I got the job!" days.
One move from Nacogdoches to Houston.
One BIG career change for Russ.
One beautiful baby girl.
Being a part of two great church families.
Another sweet baby (boy or girl? We will know soon!)
Tears, Joy, Fears, Arguments, Laughter
Did I mention the laughter??
Russ King, there is nobody I would rather walk through this life with.


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you guys! You have a beautiful family and are so incredibly blessed!
Happy Anniversary girl!!! What a sweet post!! It was so good to meet you too at Ellison's party!! You were a delight to talk to!! Your little girl is beautiful!!
Post a Comment