Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reunited. And an orange.

One of the wonderful things that happened recently at our house was the reunion when Jo version 2.0 arrived in the mail. All is right in Campbell's world again.

The other day she shared her orange (her newest fascination) with Jo. Campbell wants her orange slices on the peel. Unfortunately, she also eats the peel. I heard her tell Jo, "Jo! Don't eat peel." Wonder how many times she has heard that herself :)



Feeding Jo



"I need 'nodder one"


Wipe hands.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I know you're thankful that Jo is back in your life again. Just last night Jordan (almost 6 years old) wanted to take "Boppy", her oldest & dearest friend, to Band rehearsal up at the church. John & I both were nervous - we both kept our eyes on Boppy. After 6 years - the dear sweet rabbit cannot get lost!!!

This was really sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley McWhorter said...

She is adorable! We have a few "Jo's", in our home, too. :)