We had a fabulous Easter. Sunday morning we went to church, which was amazing. Celebrating the sacrificial love of Christ corporately has never been as sweet as it is with the community of believers we have at The Waters.
Getting ready for church. Someone is not currently into cooperating at picture time, but I got a few good smiles. Check out the fabulous dress GiGi made. Not only is it undeniably cute, but the vintage feel and quirkiness are a definite reflection of Campbell's mama's style.
Getting ready for church. Someone is not currently into cooperating at picture time, but I got a few good smiles. Check out the fabulous dress GiGi made. Not only is it undeniably cute, but the vintage feel and quirkiness are a definite reflection of Campbell's mama's style.



Due to the fact that her daddy leaves at the crack of dawn on Sundays for band rehearsal, she got her Easter basket after church. Her strategy is to dump and conquer.

After church and a quick nap for Campbell Rose & her daddy, we headed over to my parent's house for a lunch (dinner?) of brisket. My sister and I are adamantly opposed to ham as an entree. I made up a recipe for macaroni and cheese that was a hit. I feel pretty smug about my domestic goddess-ness.Campbell hunted eggs that her cousins hid for her. Then dumped them out of the basket and collected them multiple times.



She also played on her tricycle for the first time. I like this first picture because she looks like she's just hanging out on her bike like a big kid.



And I love this one because of her hair blowing and moving, which is what she looks like as she runs and plays throughout every day.



0 comments:
Post a Comment