Campbell is having an angiogram at 3:00 today, where she will be sedated and they will make an incesion in her groin and go in with small wires and cameras to look at the arteries surrounding her kidneys. Restricted arteries around the kidneys could be causing the blood pressure to increase. If they find restricted arteries, they will go ahead and put stints in. Please pray for our girl!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Prayers are being said for little Campbell and for you.
Kristin, I am so sorry that you are going through this. We are praying often for Campbell and you to have strength and peace during this time.
He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. - Isaiah 40:29
Hi Kristin, I have actually emailed you a few times about taking pictures of my son, Colton. I actually found you through Missys blog (whos blog I stumbled across a while back and realized I had met her in classes through CyFair ISD.)
I am so sorry to hear about your sweet little girl. I wanted to let you know, I will be praying for you and your family. God Bless little Campbell!!!
Catherine Day
Post a Comment