Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy Busy Girl (longest blog ever!)

Campbell has been very busy lately.

She went to watch her cousin, Gregory, play baseball.

She went to her first baby shower, for her new cousin, Zuriel.Campbell & Great-Grandma Helen

She fell in LOVE with her swing.
She went to a 4th of July party at GiGi's house.

She went to Mr. Spencer's birthday party.Campbell & Miss-Miss


She went to the hospital for Zuriel's birth.
Campbell, Cousin Benjamin, and Aunt Mary Ann

Sweet Cousin Zuriel

Cousins Trynity, Benjamin, and Zuriel

AND she had a photo shoot with Mom & Miss-Miss (our next door neighbor-friend). What photo shoot would be complete without some projectile vomiting, right?
She also had a wonderful visit from K. Thorn...but sadly we didn't take a single picture!

5 comments:

Missy said...

YEAH for a new blog post, and look at you with a fancy little new layout. Aren't you cute! ha ha

Campbell is quite the busy body!

The Pereira Family said...

I'm so sad that I'm missing seeing you guys this weekend. I just want to squeeze Campbell. She's precious Kristin!!!! Love you a ton!

Anonymous said...

KK,
She is sooooo beautiful!
I love getting to see all the pics. I can't wait to meet her someday.
:)
Linsey and Steven

Erin said...

really cute pictures, kristin!

Linsey Schafer said...

how do i pick a fancy, pretty template like this one?