Thursday, April 10, 2008

Precious Friends

We had a baby shower in Waco last weekend, thrown by our dear friends from college. This has become a tradition, as we all meet from across the state to celebrate these new lives one by one. Words cannot express how overwhelmed I was by all the love these precious ladies put into the shower, and knowing that Campbell is already surrounded by so many incredible people who love her and are excited for her arrival.


Diaper Cake made by the talented Kristin ThornKatherine made the trip (by herself) with 2 month-old Dryver. She is so brave!
LOVE these girls!
Aunt Nik painted these amazing letters for Campbell's room. Can't WAIT to put them up.
Eleanor and her Campbell. Hope they don't have any objections to being best friends...cause they don't much have a choice.

So much thanks to our incredible friends.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I hate so much that I couldn't make it. However, we'll have to get our little gals together to play. I'm so excited for you too and I hope all is well. love you girl!