This past weekend we had our first baby shower. It was thrown by my sister and cousin Cherie, with help of course from my wonderful mother.


The kid on the cake with the 'fro is me...as you can see my hair has not changed all that much.
Russ made a "post-golf" appearance. To say he was totally overwhelmed by females and all things pink would probably be an understatement.
What a blessing it was to be surrounded by our incredible family and friends and to see everyone so excited to meet Campbell. We are excited for her to know the incredible people that have been celebrating her arrival with us!


3 comments:
kristin you look beautiful and pregnant. can't wait to see you and baby campbell next weekend
steph
Kris you are beautiful!! I can't believe has fast your pregnancy has gone by. She will be here before you know it.
Hey girl, you look so cute preggers! I need to get your gift to you, I want to come see the new place! I know you are busy, but I will give you a call and see what you guys are up for! I am sorry I missed the shower I was out of town, but I hope you had a great time! Talk to you soon *Keri*
Post a Comment