It's less than 90 days now!!! Yippeee. I can't believe some turd told Russ he's boring. I don't care how long I've been doing this, I'm still shocked at what comes out of these kids mouths. :|
hey kristin, i noticed your link on nik's blog and just wanted to say hi and congrats again on your daughter. nik told me she's making letters for campbell (cute name!) and i know they'll look great. anyways, just wanted to say hi and hope your last few months of pregnancy go quickly!
We are: Russ - 4th grade teacher, grad student, and worship leader extraordinaire. Kristin - therapist, photographer, stay at home mom. Campbell - three year old darling girl. Bennett - 7 month old extra-large baby boy. And Atti the cat. We love family, our friends, laughing, The Waters Church, and each other. We pray our lives bring glory to the God who created us and redeemed us through the sacrificial love of Jesus.
2 comments:
It's less than 90 days now!!! Yippeee. I can't believe some turd told Russ he's boring. I don't care how long I've been doing this, I'm still shocked at what comes out of these kids mouths. :|
hey kristin, i noticed your link on nik's blog and just wanted to say hi and congrats again on your daughter. nik told me she's making letters for campbell (cute name!) and i know they'll look great. anyways, just wanted to say hi and hope your last few months of pregnancy go quickly!
Post a Comment