Monday, June 20, 2011

My Father's Day Trip Down Memory Lane

Campbell's first Father's Day, she was exactly one month old.  That day also happened to be the day we dedicated her at church.  For a little trip down memory lane, here was that very special day for our girl.

We sat her up in the chair in our room that morning to take her picture in her fancy little dress.  Since then, it has become a tradition each Father's Day to do a little photo shoot with her in the exact same place.  Take a little walk with me down Memory Lane...

My one month old girl.


One year later, she was a silly, 13 month-old girl who could barely sit still to smile for a picture.  Looking at these particular pictures of her makes me ache.  How did my baby get so big?




Last year's pics.  I remember thinking she looked like such a big girl when I took these last year.  Now when I look back at them, she has such a baby face compared to how her face looks now.

Geez, looking at these is choking me up.


And this year.


 
This year, we invited a new friend to our chair party.  He got his solo shots first.


And then some brother-sister love.





And a picture with the best father ever.  These kids are so blessed, I am so blessed, that he is ours.

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Ashley said...

I love your beautiful family!!