I've never been a big fan of private blogs. It's a pain to sign in...and what about the people whose blog I'd like to read but feel weird asking permission?
Today I got on the blog and went to the list of posts. I noticed there was an extra comment that was not there before. It was inappropriate - more like disgusting. Frighteningly directed at my sweet little girl.
It took me about 30 seconds (and a call to Missy) to decide to make the blog private. As fun as it has been to make some new friends via the blog, there is no part of me that wants internet pervs looking at my children's pictures.
I feel disgusted. And mad at myself. I know what I experience day after day at work and am so on-guard in the "real world" with Campbell. I just convinced myself that the "internet world" was safe and as long as I was careful not to give too many details about us, we were fine.
No matter how much I don't like private blogs, the safety of Campbell and Bennett is not worth having people read my blog.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Creepy Creepy
Posted by Kristin at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You do not need to be mad at yourself. You are a great mom and going private is the best thing for you right now!
Post a Comment