Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day & Another Year has Passed

I don't really do monthly comparison pictures/monthly birthday pictures anymore, but I couldn't help but try to get Campbell to sit in the chair in our room for a few pictures today. One of our early favorite pictures of her was on Father's Day 2008. She was exactly one month old.

Last Year

And now

She didn't want to sit in the chair, but on the floor. Girl has opinions about everything these days.


A little bribery got her back in the chair.


I can't believe how much she has grown. And that hair!?! She is a total mop-top.

Her reward? Some outside water time. Keep in mind it was about 7:45 at this point and we are sticklers for our 7:00 pm bedtime.

"I need more wadder"





Russ is very proud of the plant life he's been salvaging. Our sago palm in the front keeps having these little mini palms sprout up underneath it. Russ plants the mini plants and tenderly dotes on them.

And not to be left out, the other member of our family. This is basically my view these days.


I really wanted to get a Father-Daughter picture on Father's Day. I probably shouldn't have waited until 8:00 pm at night, when she was in the middle of playing with the water.



Oh well. Happy Father's Day to my guy and the best father I could ever hope for my babies.

3 comments:

Missy said...

LOVE the chair pics. Such a mess. :) I can not believe you had her playing outside until 8:00...did it cut out some bed playing time or did the party last all night again? Glad y'all had a great Father's day!

Linsey Schafer said...

Love it!
Miss y'all and so happy for you. :)

Erin and Adam said...

Your photos cracked me up, especially the "Kristin-eye view" and the Russ-and-Campbell pics. Love you and your family girl!