Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A woman of many one word!

Campbell turned 10 months on the 14th of March. That same day she said her first official word. I cannot believe how cute her little voice is.

Please excuse how rough I look in this video. I'm pretty sure I told Russ to try and NOT get me in the video. Oh well, I'm pretty sure my adorable, smiling, TALKING baby makes up for the fact that I just rolled out of bed!




Needless to say, we say "hi" at our house a lot now.

4 comments:

Missy said...

HI!

Love it!!!!

The Reeves bunch said...

So cute!

The Pereira Family said...

I wish there was a way to scream over the computer because I would do it! TOOOOO CUUUTTEE!

Anonymous said...

Caeleigh and I watched the video several times because Caeleigh likes to say "hi" back to Campbell. She is getting so big and too cute!