Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Musical Prodigy

Russ was hanging out playing the guitar last weekend and Campbell got her first, unofficial guitar lesson. If you know Russ, you know he is more comfortable with a guitar in his hand than without it, so it was with great joy I snapped these precious pictures of Campbell and her daddy (my two very, very favorite subjects).

In the womb she had an intense appreciation for American Idol. I pray she has his musical abilities. Either way, I think I will love these pictures forever.







5 comments:

Missy said...

whoa...two posts in one night! Now she is going to want to play with daddy's guitar all of the time. :)

Erin and Adam said...

Those pictures are breathtaking. You have such a good eye! My favorite is the one of Russ handing the pick to Campbell - such a Daddy-and-me moment!

The Reeves bunch said...

Priceless!

Trina said...

What a sweet moment that will be treasured for YEARS!!!

Kristy said...

Kristin! I had no idea you were doing photography! Your little Campbell is precious, and your pictures are looking great!

Kristy Tyler Goldman