Monday, September 22, 2008

Guitar lessons, Cousin Preston, & 4 months

It is never too early to learn to play the guitar


Campbell's newest cousin, Preston, was born last week. What a handsome little man. If she is anything like her mother, I am confident Campbell will be bossing Pres around for years to come.

He's been in the NICU since birth, with an infection that effected his breathing. He has made tons of progress and is scheduled to be released this week...we are praying fervently for their power to come back on!


Campbell turned 4 months the day after Ike hit. When she was first born, I almost immediately felt sad that she was not always going to be this sweet, tiny girl I loved so much. My mom told me, "every week you are going to think - this is the cutest she will ever be". She was so right. Campbell at 4 months is so fun, smiley, and excited to interact, that I can't help but think that THIS is the cutest she will ever be!

4 comments:

Missy said...

She is SOOO cute! And guitar lessons??? precious. :)

The Pereira Family said...

Oh my gosh..that last picture made me so happy. Love that little girl. Love you guys too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey KK! Glad you found me! I am doing great- trying to keep up with the craziness of the fall! We need to come up with a date and time when I can come meet Campbell!!

Joanna said...

I'm good! I am in Houston; I live in the Heights. I work for KBR in their downtown office, and I'm BACK in school at UH for a B.S. in Construction Management. I have a really good job, but I want to get more involved in the construction side of things - that's where most of the money is! I don't use my blog on here; mainly I just log in to comment on Erin's. I do have a facebook though...somehow I've become slightly addicted to it!