Monday, May 19, 2008

Our baby girl





She's here!

Campbell was born on Wednesday, May 14 at 3:53 pm . She was 7 lbs 12 ounces, 21 and 1/4 inches long, and is breathtaking. After all the talke of a "huge" baby, she is obviously not that big! I was able to deliver her naturally (with the fabulous help of an epidural, of course). I will post more later about the birth and our stay at the hospital.

We came home on Saturday and are still in awe of this little miracle we got to bring home with us. We are absolutely amazed at how beautiful and wonderful she is and simply can't believe that she is ours. What an incredible God we have!

11 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

Kristin, you look so good. I bet that you are trying to catch up on all of your sleep. She is beautiful and truly a gift from God. I hope that everything went how you wanted it to go. Praise our heavenly father for such a wonderful blessing that He brought to you and Russell. Congratulations again!!

Beth said...

She is amazing! I am so glad that everything went smoothly and that you guys are home and healthy! I can't wait to follow along with you guys and watch this amazing creation change your lives! Love you guys!

Katherine said...

YEAH! I have been checking everyday to see pics of this beautiful girl of yours. Please keep us posted. I can't wait to meet her!

The Pereira Family said...

I'm with Katherine...I've been looking everyday! She's beautiful and so are you! Congratulations my girl!

Stephanie & Scott said...

campbell is beautiful! ...we knew she would be! i'm so glad to hear that she is doing well...and you too kristin. enjoy this special time of bonding and holding -
we love all THREE of you...can't wait to meet her
shelton's

Missy said...

Yeah for pictures of Miss Precious! :)
Can't wait to hold her again!

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

Kristin & Russ,
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you all and cannot wait to see more pictures and to get to meet her (in about 4 months :-) Praise God for your little blessings.

Summers said...

We too have been checking daily for an update. SO glad that things went well and she is home and healthy. Man is she a long little girl...almost 22 inches long. So beautiful! So happy for you both.

The Blowey Bunch said...

she's so beautiful! She looks so much liek her daddy!! So crazy how that happens so fast. :) I am so glad that you were able to have a safe delievery!! God takes care of us doesn't He?! Please call me when you get settled in.

Keri

Erica said...

Hi Kristin!

Yes, I remember you! Thanks for leaving a comment. How fun to cross paths again in crazy blogland!

Congratulations on your new little one! She is absolutely precious! I look forward to seeing more pics and keeping up wtih y'all's latest adventures.

Missy said...

We are ready to come home!!! Do ya'll have weekend plans? Let's do something (around the house of course!)

Remind me to tell you the story about meeting Erica. You'll crack up! (unless I already told you!)

I totally need your email so all these people don't think your neighbor is some stalker by posting comments everytime I want to talk to you. ha ha