These days are busy and full...
*These days, I am 39 hours away from being done with my LPC (licensed professional counselor). I took the big exam the day after I found out I was pregnant with Campbell and began the process of completing the required 3000 supervised hours a few months after. Ever since Campbell was born I've worked three days a week, which has dragged out the process a little, but I am finally almost there!
My fabulous company has agreed to create a new position for me, only working 2 days a week. I can also pick my days, which is awesome since the past few years I have worked different days every week. I am unbelievably excited about dropping a day of work and having more time with my sweet girl AND being able to do playgroups and playdates and storytime (since we will finally have a set schedule). In anticipation of finishing, I have been working extra days since the beginning of February. It has been exhausting and I have hated being away from CRK so much, but I am looking forward to my new schedule!
*These days Russ is busy studying to take the state ESL test this weekend and the GRE next weekend. Campbell and I are so proud of how hard he works for us, his desire to be a GREAT teacher, and how hard he is working to advance his education.
*These days the photography spring rush is in full swing. I am BUSY. I do love it, but combined with my current work schedule, it has been crazy.
*These days Campbell Rose is developing into a funny, opinionated, almost two-year old. Bless her heart, I think she has gotten more spankings in the last week than in the past two months combined. We are also contending with sickness, the emergence of two-year molars, and attempting to drop from two naps to one. It's a lot for a girl to handle!
She has recently learned the word "no". Literally one day I asked her a question and she shook her head no for the first time. The next day I asked her a question and she told me "no". She says no as sweetly as I would have expected her to, but don't be fooled - she says it a lot. Sometimes it seems like she says no to everything, but mostly it seems like she fully means what she is saying. Yesterday I asked her if she wanted a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. She told me "no. oatmeal". Sure enough she ate two bowls of oatmeal for lunch.
*These days we are loving our life as three!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
These days
Posted by Kristin at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
These days you work too much and are gone too often. When is summer?
I will miss you Kristin.
I wish K was just learning the word "no". Jeremy taught her that, about 2 months ago... I looked at him, and was like, WHAT are you thinking teaching a one year old no... he did not understand until a day or two later.. haha! MIss ya girl, and hope to hang out soon!
Post a Comment