There are a myriad (awesome word) of reasons I don't have more full-out photo sessions with Campbell. #1 She is unbelievably uncooperative. Seriously, for a child who is SO well-behaved, she absolutely does not respond to "Campbell, look at the camera!". And #2 I generally always feel guilty if I work on my own stuff when I have client images to edit...which is basically all the time.
But I often feel sad that I am handing out fully edited and ready to print images to clients and the pictures of my precious girl often sit unedited and almost always unprinted on my hard-drive. My mother frequently refers to herself as the plumber's wife (cause you know, the plumber's wife has leaky faucets...and the photographer's mother doesn't have good pictures of her granddaughter.)
So Campbell and I made a stop today as we ran errands and "pwayed" for a bit. Angela and Lori, forgive me as I took a brief break today from editing your sessions, to edit my own. I love these images, from that beaver tooth smile to that prissy walk to those huge blue eyes, these represent all the little details of her that I obsess over day in and day out. What a gift she is.
So without further ado, the girl I love more than any other.















3 comments:
Kristin, your post and photos made me tear up! I love to hear how you love your baby girl. And she is so adorable.
So incredibly beautiful, Kristin. I know how happy Campbell's grandma will be to have such gorgeous photos! Love to all.
I just can't get over how stinkin' beautiful that little Campbell is! I wish I knew her personality, because I'm sure it's just as gorgeous. Kristin, you have a gift for taking pictures and I'm thrilled to be able to appreciate them from a distance.
Post a Comment