We (my parents, Russ, Campbell, and I, my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew, and brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and niece) spent a long weekend at the MOST awesome house on Ink's Lake this summer. A high school friend of my mom's owns this house (as well as the one we stayed at in Tahoe several years ago). My mom did not adequately prepare us for how awesome this house was. If you will notice, I listed all those people and even Campbell had her own room and bathroom!
View of house from lake



We rather enjoyed all of the items around the house, which of course we had been instructed not to touch. The man that owns the house is quite the hunter. There is a full-sized lion in the living room, standing over its prey (antelope?). Campbell barked at the lion all weekend.








Pole Vaulting with this very large pillow

Not only was the house amazing, but of course we had a great time. We spent a lot of time out on the boat.



Not only was the house amazing, but of course we had a great time. We spent a lot of time out on the boat.



Some people are more successful "tubers" than others.
I skied for the first time! I felt very accomplished.









Lots of pool time.

I skied for the first time! I felt very accomplished.









Lots of pool time.









Somebody's looking a little white trash. Too much time on the lake, perhaps?



Thanks Mom and Dad! We LOVED our time at Ink's Lake!







2 comments:
Looks like you all had a blast! And what a beautiful house!
Is this house for rent?
Post a Comment