i started loling nonstop when i saw that pic of her with the earmuffs on lol and her face is like... no really... shoot me! lol I love it! *Keri* ps. sorry we've been too busy to be good neighbors
We are: Russ - 4th grade teacher, grad student, and worship leader extraordinaire. Kristin - therapist, photographer, stay at home mom. Campbell - three year old darling girl. Bennett - 7 month old extra-large baby boy. And Atti the cat. We love family, our friends, laughing, The Waters Church, and each other. We pray our lives bring glory to the God who created us and redeemed us through the sacrificial love of Jesus.
3 comments:
I'm cracking up at the ear-muffs :) Too funny!
Love the ear muffs.. great pictures!
i started loling nonstop when i saw that pic of her with the earmuffs on lol and her face is like... no really... shoot me! lol
I love it!
*Keri*
ps. sorry we've been too busy to be good neighbors
Post a Comment