We Kings are bursting at the seams with holiday cheer. Campbell has already experienced a lot of Christmas festivity (decorating the tree, unveiling daddy's hard work putting up outside lights, lots of Christmas shopping, visiting Santa, and a holiday photo shoot). Of course she is mostly oblivious to it all. I did catch her trying to eat pieces of the Christmas tree off the carpet.


We call her nosy Rosey (Campbell Rose is her name), because she would break her neck to see what someone else is doing. We could barely get a picture with Santa for her looking at the people in line waiting to see him.
Props to her GiGi (Russell's mom) for the most gorgeous Christmas dress!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Posted by Kristin at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I miss you tons...and yes, I still haven't met your precious daughter. We'll be down in Spring over New Years if y'all have any spare time.
Let me know your plans :)
i love her pics those are so cute!!! i wanted to take pics of Kehnley with a pretty headdress.... she ripped it off lol. We are both home sick but hopefully we can try and get some Christams Cheer in a photo soon :) I am so proud of her for not screaming bloody murder with santa... I think those pics await us. Have a great weekend neighbor!
*Keri*
LOVE the dress, and LOVE her precious pic with Santa!!!
Dear Campbell,
Tell mommy to put a picture of your new tooth and precious smile on her blog. Even if she is bitter that the precious tooth might cause her to loose some sleep tonight...she does have the day off tomorrow! :)
Love,
Miss Miss
Post a Comment