Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stripey pants

Campbell looked so cute in her striped pants the other day that I felt a photo shoot was necessary. We started indoors, then headed outside.

She is now constantly reaching for things. The camera was no exception.


I laid her on her belly in the grass, then realized this was the first time she had felt grass. Her emotions ranged from being puzzled to interested to completely annoyed.


So she's not ready for grass yet.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I love the one of the feet!!! Campbell needs to come see Miss Miss.

Allison said...

What a cutie :) I love her "I'm not so sure about this grass" look..heheh

Summers said...

Those pictures made me laugh out loud. There should be a dialog box along with each pic her face is SO hilarious! Thanks for that. The pic outside in the bumbo is may fav. Her little legs in those pants are classic. Love it!