Monday, August 11, 2008

Mobile

Campbell is a big fan of ceiling fans. She could watch the fan all day. She smiles at it and talks to it. She does not, however, have one in her room because she has a chandelier. She looks at it some, but is not so interested, as it does not "do" anything movement-wise. She has not had a mobile either, because I could never find one that I liked enough to put in her beautiful room (I have really good priorities as a parent, don't I?). Thanks to a fabulous idea and some supplies from her MiMi and GiGi, I created this one for her yesterday.

As you can see, she loves it.

4 comments:

Linsey Schafer said...

so cute! someday when i have a little girl, you must teach me all your crafty tricks :)

KF said...

super cute!!!!

Missy said...

Can I have one for my bed?

The Blowey Bunch said...

very cute and crafty of you! i like it! I spent way too long sewing little birds to match kehnley's bedding and made a moble for her....by the time I got it hung and able for her to enjoy... she was sitting up in her bed and pulling it down, way to act fast :)
*keri*