Russ and I are thrilled to announce that we are having a baby girl, Campbell King (no middle name yet!). Our ultrasound was yesterday morning and with both of our mothers in tow, we saw our sweet little girl. She was quite the active one...the ultrasound technician said she would not stop to have her picture taken. She was also not at all modest...letting all her parts show for the world to see!
We are ecstatic to be having a daughter, although within minutes Russ went through a wide spectrum of emotions and worries (she's going to have boyfriends, I'm going to have to walk her down the aisle, I'm going to be a softy for her).
It was a beautiful moment and we can't wait to meet her in May!



5 comments:
Campbell's profile picture looks alike like Madie's at 20 weeks. Congratulations, again.
Yea!!!!! Love them..those little girls! It was great to see you this weekend...you love FABULOUS!
yeah!! i wanna see preggo pics!!!
sarah bacarisse warden
ok, so i was saying how you need to say something else on your blog, and jeremy agreed by yelling, "hoochie". simple as that.
post something, hoochie.
Well, I'm not gonna call you a "hoochie" or anything like that but I do think you should do some more postin' fool.
Post a Comment