Thursday, November 22, 2007

New Adventures, New Blog!




I would like to start by saying that this blog came about because of our good friend, Stephanie Shelton, who insisted that we absolutely MUST start a blog. While I have my doubts about whether this will be interesting to anyone besides like, my mom...here we go!


Life has been a whirlwind lately, as I started a new job about a month ago, we closed on our first house this week, and of course, we are three and a half months pregnant. We are moving this weekend after six months of living with my parents (thanks Mom and Dad...didn't think we would stay this long!)


Here's our latest ultrasound picture of Baby King. Only 5 weeks til we know if "it" is a "he" or "she"!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey just want to say welcome to the blogger world! Our blog is http://thevannsfive.blogspot.com. I added you to my blogroll. Also just wanted to let you know that Sandy and Nate Rath are due with their second child on the same day as you!!

Stephanie & Scott said...

yeah! Kristin i'm so glad that you've started this blog! ...and i LOVE the name! i'm really excited about reading about how the kings are doing in h-town.
much love.

The Pereira Family said...

We have a blog too! http://twopereirasinapod.blogspot.com